I've been dreaming about this day since I was 16... and now it's finally here... The day when I can wear cloaks without being called freak!! (But indeed, I'm such a nerd so... what's the point with all this thoughs?) Nevermind. The good point of the day is that I have some pretty good pictures about outfits wearing cloaks (and without seeming like a mad-lover-vampire)

And because it's such a cloudy, winter, cold and foggy day here, I just though about updating this blog in my coffee break (this is my coffee, btw). I'm waiting for a new mobile phone, but I promise you that when it arrives I will take a lot of pictures of my incredible and amazing! (boring) life!

And without hesitation... taraaaa! The outfits that you were waiting for. You can wear your amazing cloaks with leather trousers, skinny jeans or just a pair of tights. The only problem is yo find them D:!

Oh! And I want to tell you that, since today, in Facebook I will update outfits, make-up tutoriales a pretty good stuff under the hashtag #Haresawthis. I am Hare and this is... DERANGED COOKIES! Go and spread the word!!!














He estado soñando con este día desde que tenía 16 años... ¡¡y por fin está aquí!! El día en el que puedo 
llevar una capa por la calle y que la gente no se pare a gritarme rarita (aunque si me paro a pensarlo... sí que soy un poco rarita así qué... ¿a qué vienen estas dudas?) Como sea. Lo bueno del día de hoy es que tengo una buena colección de outfits genialísimos usando capas (y sin que parezcan locas enamoradas de vampiros por la calle)

Y ya que hace un día tan... nublado, invernal y absolutamente congelado, se me ocurrió actualizar el blog en mi pausa para el café (este es el café que yo bebo, btw). Se me destrozó el móvil hace 2 o 3 semanas y estoy esperando a un smartphone nuevo, así que cuando lo tenga espero actualizar con un montón de imágenes de mi increíble vida! :D (no mientas `._.´!)

Y sin más preámbulo... TARA! Los estilismos con capas que buscabais. Si conseguís encontrar una capa genial como estas en una tienda, no lo dudéis y cogedla inmediatamente. Podéis ponérosla con pantalones de cuero negro (que tanto se llevan esta temporada), pantalones pitillo o con vestido y medias. 

Ah! Y quería avisaros de que a partir de hoy voy  a hacer una publicación diaria en Facebook con outfits geniales, tutoriales de maquillaje raros y cosas geniales que vaya encontrando. El hashtag es #Haresawthis. En teoría, yo soy Hare y esto es... DERANGED COOKIES (risa solitaria y helada) coff, coff. Id y extended la palabra!!! 

This clever lady wears it with a warm scarf  (and it's so cold in here...) 


Carmen Sandiego!!! 


Great photo, horrible outfit. Look at that brown velvet trousers! >o<!

One of my favorites (because of the hat and the amazing crochet cloak)


Pretty awesome mixed with the leather trousers and the boots...



Amazing cloak, totally vampire-lover and now also Hare-lover. Love ya lady!



I just put this because I love the illustration lol 

So casual and cute


Little Grey Riding Hood



0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario